Friday, September 5, 2008

RANT: this ish me


"why would i say sorry?"
"why would i explain myself to him/her?"
"why oh why oh why?!!!"

every time someone gets mad at me..
i just keep my silence...
shut the hell out of me..
'coz when i speak...
i promise you'll never like me ever again!!!!

whenever i get emotional...
i just say watteburr i want to say...
i don't care if i'll hurt them...
what soooo eburr!!!
all that matter is that i can express my paking self!!!

i'm not sensitive...
i'm not a good adviser...
and pretty much...
i can say that i'm such a failure!!!
ROFLMFAO

this is me...
try to understand me...
accept me for what i am...

'coz if you don't...
i'm telling you,
there's no space for dumbass like YOU in my frigg'n world!!!
-------------------------------------

so to sum it up:

"i won't say sorry for i don't owe you one!!!
'coz in the first place i didn't ask you to fetch me, nor wait for me...
it's yarr own choice and decision...
don't blame me for yarr own decision!!!
once again... IT'S YARR OWN DECISION MAN!!!!
one more thing!
i'm such a busy alien...
you know that!!!
i have commitments too!!!
you're NOT MY WORLD...
i have tons of school work...
once again.. YOU"RE NOT MY WORLD.

get it?
if not...
go back to grade one...
faggot!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

now im REALLY ANGRY!!!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!