Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DOUBLE the FUN


TODAY!!!!
we'll be having our photoshoot for our very first BIOMAG!!!
yeah its BIOLOGICAL MAGAZINE...
it contains...
different columns..
trivias/revelations/news/literatures...
WATTEBURR!!!!
so every participant is expected to bring their best costume of course...

and today me and macon will also be having our report...
or should i say prestigious presentation in our LITERATURE class!!!
actually we haven't planned this:
presentation *slash* discussion *slash* fashion show!!!
sooo please wish us good luck!!!
LMAO

originally we both have our own ideas with regards to our reports...
but yesterday we just decided to combine our reports...
hahahahak
that's why i'll be going to school real earyl to practice everything
and hopefully it'll be a big HIT!!!
ROTFLOL

many thanks to all my classmates/BFFs that'll help us for tonight's presentation...

LOVE y'all!!!

i'll be updating everything with regards to our BIOMAG: SOLSTICE
wait for further announcements?!!!
XDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!