Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HAPPY DAY: DAXZASIN?



hi and hello!!!
i am already composed and calm at this moment...
reminiscing yesterday?
woooot!!!!

so yesterday was Sept. 23 2008!!!
it was our Science Day and seminar.
i've arrived kind'a late though i am able to join the:
"Ang saya challenge"
our day went really good...
the seminar was nice too, its theme was:
"the innovative science teaching"

after that seminar...
someone said:
i&*^*@(!*
and we just started raising an amount of money and headed of to %#$@
we were originally 7
then these 3 came too!!!
and our fun began!!!
kyahahaha!!!
XDDD

it was really a nice bonding for all of us!
and all in all i can say is that:
we really had a great time!!!

i couldn't recall some things
but my mind is clear with all those happy experiences!!!
i lalab you all best friends
muaaaahhhhugs!!!!
<3


a happy day for all of us
hehek

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!