Monday, September 1, 2008

HISTORY TOUR-TURE?!


NOTE: this is my blog entry for AUG 30'08
--------------------
august 30 '08 was the said date for our history tour..
we had visited these different museums and historical places located at Manila.
originally we've planned to visit National museum both 1st and 2nd bldg.
then Casa Manila, Fort Santiago and San Augustin Church...
but as we all know...
all planned things can never be accomplished...
ya'know...
expect the unexpected!!!

so i was the earliest among the birds at Malanday
LULZ
i arrived there at 7:25am
and they've all arrived almost 8:00am
and the last to arrive was iban!
he arrived there at exactly 8:30am
wooooot!!!
i was sooo damn bored waiting for then
hell-yeah
sooo NEVER MIND...
XDDDD

we decided to take the jeepney instead of the LRT
'coz it's more cheap and it'll take us exactly where we want to.
no more WALKATHONS involved
LMAO

while riding that freak'n jeepney i noticed this suspicious monster!
he's continuously glancing at me
with those KILLER EYES
LMAO
it's sooo frigg'n disturbing...
WTH he's still staring at me...

i pulled my clothes up 'coz i thought he's just some stupid pervert
i hid at Pete's back...
'coz i sooo HATE his eyes
*creepy*
then before he got out of that jeepney...
i hold onto my cellphone really tight!!!
i hugged my bag and prayed...
THANK GOD nothing bad happened to me...

after that...Claire told me that she also noticed that creepy guy glancing at me
and sending signals to some other guys which was seated parallel to them
woot!!!
i was kind'a afraid 'coz i seldom experience those creepy thinggies!!!
and i was really unaware of my surroundings that time
'coz i was sooo damn busy text'n!!!
arghhhhhhhh~

sooo enough of that morbid experience...
back to the ball game
yehehehehe!!!

weeee there were also some students from other schools having their tour at the Museum...
they're more prioritized for they've already had their booking
well...IDC!!!it's more fun to have yarr friends than those stupid tour guides
LMAO

we started to tour the museum at exactly11am and finished it at 12pm
so me, madame jeung, bert, claire and enej decided to take our luch
and let them continue their pesky tour...
*j:k*
after we ate... 1pm we went to the bldg.2 but the guard didn't allowed us to enter 'coz
there would be a brownout...
we contacted them just to know that they were LOST?!
bwahahhahaa!!!
*my bad*

we rode the jeepney and waited at 7/11 for ma'am me aning to come...
atlas!!!
ma'am came...
and we all decided to pick those earthlings at jollibee
(beeda ang saya?)
XDDD

this kind eartling riding his owner let us
take a free ride
whew!!!
all thanks to MADAME JEUNG'S CHARISMA!!!!

after we picked them up at jollibee...
we headed off to Fort Santiago...
the weather was really HOT
we cannot stand it...
so honestly i didn't enjoyed the tour at Fort Santiago...
i just enjoyed camwhoring with my best friends!!!

we also went to Casa Manila..
we toured it less that 45mins i guess?
hahak...
it rained hard...
bad luck!!!

it was almost 7pm?
so we just decided to drop by at Sm Manila...
we ate and played LUCKY9 there..
after strolling the place...
we went home...

we rode the jeepney rather than the LRT 'coz it's rush hour i guess?
LMAo
and also...those guys still wants to play LUCKY9 inside the jeepney
hahahak
XDDD
all of the passengers were LOLing!!!

i arrived home almost 10pm..
thank God once again for that safe trip!!!
*smiles/winks*

all in all....
i had a very great experience
'coz of such beautiful scenery
and
'coz of my friends' company...
i sooo LOVE them

*xoxo*


(can't wait for our SCIRE field trip)

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!