Tuesday, September 30, 2008

METALFRED's letter

DISCLAIMER: i did NOT wrote this entry...this is from my friend METALFRED

Napapadalas love topics ah XD

(Pa english ha, hirap ako magtagalog sa mga ganito eh XD)

The word "BEST FRIEND"

Best means top, number one, etc.

Friend means someone close to you.

Together it becomes a special word, a word that you chose to label someone with because of his/her actions that brought you happiness and contentment as a "FRIEND".

But if that certain someone develops a deeper and more sophisticated emotion towards you because of your bond it is more likely to move towards relationship....

If I we're in your situation, and I know that my best friend is tested and proven as a person that is always there every time I need him in every situation that brings me depression and sadness, a person that never left me alone with almost all my problems, a person that accepts me wholeheartedly for who I am despite my negative actions......

Then why not? As long as he knows you and you know him I'm sure your bond can withstand even the harshest of trials ^_^

Ndi kasya kaibigang Nikki XD

Eto yung part two tinagalog ko nalang kasi humahaba pag english ehhhh XD

Ang masasabi ko lang....

Sa panahon ngayon ang isang relsyon ay parang laro nalang sa mata ng karamihan ng kabataan....

Hindi nila nalalaman ang tunay na halaga nito kea kahit maglokohan man sila ok lang.... T_T

Pero kapag seryosohan naman nauuwi sa maagang pagkabuntis at ang dahilan ng karamihan "Kasi mahal ko siya eh!" Wooshoo umamin ka na pare, lasing ka kasi nung ginawa niyo yun XD

Hay buhay.... Kaibigan kung magiging potential BF mo nga yang best mo dapat malinis ang kanyang hangarin at dapat sa purong "PAGMAMAHAL" ang kanyang sadya saiyo....

Yun lang, kung meron man nag aadvice sayo na dinadown ka at puro negative ang resulta bigay mo sakin address ako bhala dun >=)

Lilibre ko na yung lapida niya XD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!