Sunday, September 21, 2008

SUNDAE HEADACHES



ackkkk!!! i dunno but my head hurts sooo much
i just can't take it!!!!
talk about some excruciating pain!!!!
ZOMG

i am losing an enormous amount of blood men!!!
and i HATE it!!!

feeling a bit dizzy
but i still have to do my reports...
got sooo many things to do with a lil time left for me...
got to finish 'em all once and for all...

but how can i?
i am sooo damn lazy to work on my paper works...
i even prioritized watching KDRAMAS this weekend!!!

got sooo many problems...
LMAO LMAO LMAO

yeah i just reformatted one of my memory cards
'coz it got infested with worms...trojans etc...
(got infested after a friend borrowed it)
and yeah!!! another friend's frigg'n USB got
a damn trojan, worm and LOVEMATCH harmful program?
WUTT THE HELL!!!!
THANKS TO AVIRA!!!

HAIL AVIRA!!!!
soo that would be it...
can't bear this pain anymore!!!
i am going to take my hibernation...
ROFLMFAO

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!