Sunday, September 14, 2008

LAMErs @ ANIMANIA


This blog entry is for my Robinson's Galleria adventure!!!
so last Sept 13 2008 i've went to ANIMANIA!!!
it's a beneficiary art and cosplay contest by the students of MERIAM COLLEGE

actually i've already registered via online...
i am planned to cosplay Sumire 'coz i am not yet finished with selphie's chucks...
DAMN!!!
XDDDDDDD

thank God for a safe trip on my way there!!!
thanks to my LAME family who accompanied me there...
Photobucket
CONGRATS to abish-sama she won 3rd place in the art contest!!!
HURRAH!!!!

winner s for individual cosplay are:
catwoman
the joker
hard suit (bubble gum crisis)

picture galore with the other cosplayers
Photobucket Photobucket
and
with DJ Laila of "ALAM MO NA YAN"
Photobucket
Photobucket
hahaha she's soooo kwela!!!

so we end'd the day by celebrating abish's victory!
Photobucket
thanks LAME!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!