Monday, September 22, 2008

MELAMINE MELAMINE MELAMINE


sooo here's the deal...
it's all over the media...
this so called melamine thinggy!!!

it was reported that such milks from CHINA
have this so called melamine that is hazardous to our health
when absorbed by our body...

sooo actually i don't give a damn...
my mum bought this non fat milk from SM

its brand is YILI
kyahahahahahaha!!!
ROTFLMFAO
yeaaaaaaaaaassssssssshhhhhhh!!!!
its YILI
that very controversial MILK with melamine!!!!

my father...as usual panic at the disco
LULZ
my mum is still calm and steady
me?hahaha as usual
i dont give a damn...
for i am still ALIVE and KICK'N
the hell i care with that melamine!!!
hehehek XDDD

so lesson learned is that:
don't buy products that are not branded
kyahahha!!!

BUY ONLY COW'S HEAD MOI FAVE
hahhaak XDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!