Wednesday, September 24, 2008

RANT: PERVERTED CIGARETTE VENDOR



DISCLAIMER: I AM REALLY MAD AT THE MOMENT
COME TALK TO ME AGAIN SOME OTHER TIME!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

dumb ass!!!
stupid perverted cigarette vendor!!!
you've got nothing to do you idiot?!
DIE you evil person!!!
hope you'll die pretty soon!!!

huh!!!
and you think that i cannot sense your extreme pervert-ness
i sooo damn HATE you!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

enough of this MAD COW thinggies...
so here's the story:

i was sitting on the last seat of the jeepney
then suddently this cigarette vendor came running and just
hitch'd...
he was really creepy INDEED!!!

he looks so damn GROSS!!!!
i didn't even dared to look at his PESKY FACE
EWWWWW!!!!

i noticed that he's continuously looking at me...
my cellphone was inside my bag's outside pouch...
that's why i hold my bag really tight in case he's thinking of snatching it from me!!!
then i hid my MP4...
just when i thought that these precautions were enough...
his hands started to go beyond what is visible
from my eyes...
YES!!!!
i saw his right hand holding a lil mirror and placing it under my frigg'n SKIRT!!!!!!

my head was floating...
i was thingking of hitting his gross face with my bag...
but i also thought that he might punch me
'coz still...I AM A GIRL!
i kept calm and transferred from the other side of the jeepney
and lgave him a KILLER LOOK
meaning: F#$% YOU!!!!

with that body action he immediately got of the jeepney and ran away!!!
i was sooo relieved when he got out of the jeepney...

LESSON LEARNED: Always be alert.. GIRLS
and ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY SHORTS... 'coz you'll never know...

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!