Friday, September 26, 2008

confused at the moment PART3


i can never believe a person under the influence of alcohol!!!
when you're drunk...
you can be your TRUE self...
but when the effect of the liquor runs out...
you'll definitely forget everything...

after that weird night...
when everything that was said and done was a shock!
will you still remember?
can you still remember...
please try to remember...

i am completely confused at the moment
(once again?)
LMAO

is this the last time?
is it over?
can we still be friends?
XDDD

you've confessed...
i was shocked!
am i happy or what?

random thoughts again...
i hate this shit!!!
the question is:
SO WHAT'S NEXT?
...
you've confessed...
i was shocked!
SO WHAT'S NEXT?

am i too eager to know?
sorry for being so anxious...
i don't want to pressure you...
but i...
i also want to confess...


even though you've already confessed to me...
i'm still confused,
for things aren't clear enough...
you've just said you love me...
and that was it?
you didn't even asked me if i love you too!!!
are you already satisfied with that?!
WTH!!!
are you kidd'n me?!!!

please clear things out...
make it clear...

watashi...
honto ni skitte nandouyou!!!
honto ni...
aishiteru~
demo...
anata no tomodachi kun...
honto gomen!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!