Sunday, September 14, 2008

STOP those TEXT MESSAGES


once and for all...
i'll spill it all out!!!
I AM NOT ANTI BOB ONG NOR A BOB ONG FANATIC
yeah man!!!
you've read it right!!!

my phone's inbox is sooo damn full with these stupid youngsters
spreading these text messages containing QUOTES of Mr. Bob Ong
( i don't even know if those stupid quotes are REALLY from him)

i don't have anything against him...
i even read few of his works such as:
ABNKKBSNPL ako
Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas
Alamat ng Gubat
Stainless Langgonisa
MACARTHUR

see!!!
i don't have anything against him
i'm just FED up with those text messages
AMP!!!

i just don't get the point...
why do they always send those damn messages...

it's sooo frigg'n irritating!!!
as if they're one of those Bob Ong descendants!!!
kyahahahaha!!!
LMAO

so that's my stand...
don't send me those quotes...PLOX
im begg'n y'all!!!
i don't need those quotes...
'coz it won't affect me at all!!!

those quotes won't change my lifestyle nor my philosophy in life

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!