Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EFFIN FEELING

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT READ IF YARR NOT PATIENT ENOUGH TO READ
ROTFLMFAO
once again...
i don't want to feel this effin feeling anymore!!!
demmit!!!
XDDD

after sooo many jurasic years...
actually it has only been a month...
kyahahaha!!!
no communications at all huh?
i've succeeded!

guess NOT!!!
*sigh*

someone told me she saw yarr paking face...
...as usual i got frigg'n excited for no reason.
yeah you've passed me by...
my heart once again got joyous!!!
it pumped so hard that'll pump out of my breast!!!
LMAOLMAOLMAO

i was soooo damn relieved that i didn't had a chance to talk to you,
'coz if that happens..
IDK wutt to do...
ROFL

so much for this effin feeling...
my GAWD!!!
we're all sooo hooked wiff LUCKY9...
i can't help it man!!!
we're like TNT's (tago ng tago)
kyahahaha!!!

"ONCE YOU POP... YOU CAN'T STOP!"
i just wish we'll get over this addiction...
i'm losing money...
darn!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!