Friday, August 8, 2008

charnelle's disaster


weeee!!!
it's been a while since my last post here...
im still kind'a lazy updating my accounts...
MULTIPLY/FRIENDSTER/DEVIANTART
ETC.

so after i had updated my accounts...
i was shocked to realized that my
niece: Charnelle actually did cut her own hair!
i was like: OMG!!!
what on the earth?!
what did you do with yarr hair?!

i hugged her and cleaned her face...
she was obviously nervous when i shouted:
"CHARNELLE ANONG GINAWA MO SA BUHOK MO!!!!?"
as if she wanna cry in that very moment
LOL

then i remembered that i cut my bangs earlier
'coz it's annoying me...
'coz again...IT'S ALL OVER MY PESKY FACE...

@topic: so that's it!
'coz she saw me earlier that i also cut my hair...
weeeeee~
i was laughing and at the same time
blaming myself on what had happened to her hair.
---------------------------------

children tend to imitate adults...
yeah that's true!
then i've recalled this learning theory
wherein the teachers demonstrates then the students imitates...
teachers must be ROLE MODELS right?
LEFT!!!!
XDDDDDDD

i mean that's why teachers must have a very high morale...
a very big responsibility indeed!
and because of that i am now thinking if i would become a
globally competitive/competent teacher with a high morale!?
woooot!!!

demanding?
LOL
XDDDD

lesson learned: KEEP CUTTING MATERIALS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

ROTFLMFAO

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!