Monday, August 18, 2008

i CAN live without the net!


i once said that i can't live without the net...
but then...
i've realized that i can...

*cheers*

I've been out for 2days...
been busy with my school works and reviews...
been occupied with practices and birthdays?
ROFL
but due to these reasons i had been away from the computer...
from the net!!!
kyahahahahaha!!!

i had been thinking of the
days/hours/minutes/seconds..
that I've wasted sitting in front of my computer and doing nothing!
if i had just indulged myself into these superb recreations like:
hanging out with friends and speanding/wasting money at the mall!!!
ROTFLMAO


yeah i can live without the net...
maybe i just got used to updating my online stuffs...
(it's a daily routine!!!)
but it's not that important compared to my studies...
although the net helped me a lot
in my frigg'n studies...
XDDDD

now i think the net it's no longer a NEED
it's just a WANT...
but i think it's still a NEED!
ROFL
im soooo ishtupeeed~

one thing is for sure...
the internet is still the internet...
you may NEED it or WANT it...
(it's handy you know?!)
XDDD

and...
i would still be blogging and upating my online thinggys...
so nothing has changed...
it's for the LULZ
XDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!