Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RANT: stupid suspension of classes



stupid suspension!!!
suspending classes always comes LATE...
WTH?!
i mean:
sooo late that the whole class is already around...
sooo late that the students are already soaking wet!!!
stupid suspension!!!

hell'yeah we all know about that stupid typhoon KAREN...
but the PAGASA didn't even announced any suspension of classes...
so i/we thought that it'll be regular classes...
(even if it's raining hard)
yeah! even if it's raining hard...
we...college students are oblige to go to school...no matter what happen!!!
we are even more oblige because it's midterm examinations...
our exam in PHYSICS...
*nose bleeding*

grrrrrrrrr...
when will we be able to know the suspension of classes ON TIME...
i mean... earlier than USUAL?!
XDDDD

i 'm currently thinking if there will be any classes for tomorrow...
(kind'a lazy for the exams)
i just wish my classmates would text me earlier if there are classes..
LMAO

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!