Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i love: GIR



who says gir is STUPID?
grrrrrrr!!!
he/she is NOT!!!
lem'me at him!!!/lem'me at her!!!
(wait 'til i get my hands on you)
ROFL

yeah-yeah!
i LOVE gir...
gir is LOVE!!!
what's NOT to LOVE about this creature?
ROFL

gir is one of my heroes...
and one of my FAVE cartoon character...
i first watch'd invader zim when i was in elementart/high school
*can't recall*
LMAO
and from that very moment i had lov'd GIR!!!
her kindness/dumbness/stupidity
blah-blah-blah

but even though i've said gir is dumb and stupid..
for me it's just that GIR is NAIVE...
and i sooo love her for that!!!
she is very loyal to invader ZIM...
and that's what you call a friend!!!

weeee i also admire gir for many reasons!!!
LOL
she is sooo persistent that even her dog costume looks so hot inside
she still wears it with LOVE!!!
nuninuninuninuninuninuuuuuuu~

i can't say that she's like me...
one thing is for sure...
we're both aliens and we're here for world domination...
and for:
TACOS, WAFFLES, SQUIRRELS, PIGS,PIZZA and SANDWICH!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!