Sunday, August 3, 2008

calm SKY

i seldom looking at the sky...
i can't appreciate it's importance nor it's beauty...
but that was before.

i've discovered that the sky have it's feelings/mood swings?!
Oh ehM Gie!!!
sometimes it's sad/happy/angry but most of the time...
THE SKY IS CALM.

the sky reminds me of your calm face...
actually i've made a SKY collection at my DA gallery.
watt'a CRAP!!!
XDDDD

Photobucket

this is my fave shot
'coz it's the exact view outside our classroom's window.
the same old view that i always staring blankly at.
it never changes...
the same SKY we've shared before you left.

for me,eventhough the sky changes it's moods/feelings
it's still the same...
it's still the SKY
i just wish'd that we're like the sky...
LULZ
XDDDDD
(how ironic)
ROTFLOL


No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!