Sunday, August 3, 2008

MY FIRST COSPLAY ever

weeeee!!!
XDDD
can't believe it's almost been a year after my first cosplay...

i can still vividly recall...

it was exactly 08-11-07
the 2nd ICC con
(internet cafe congress)
at Sm mega mall!!!

thank god no more memory gaps
XDDDD
anyways...

i've cosplay'd:
amane misa from the popular anime series death note...
Photobucket
honestly i didn't planned to participate
i just want'd to see/meet some cosplayers
and also my OL friends
but thanks to angelo
who helped us (me and mary)
to register for the individual cosplay competition!
onother good thing is that
luckily the cosplay competition is an OPEN category
meaning to say it's open for all...
no categories are involved
(how very self-explanatory)
LMAO
and that's how i've accidentally participated
hahahaha!!!
*cheers*

i know cosplays and other stuffs like that
'coz i sooo LOVE anime/manga
that's why i have a bit of an idea what will be happen'n on a cosplay competition...
the problem is that...
i haven't attended a single anime convention yet...
not until the 2nd ICC con

so before that said event...
i've contact'd my very kind "pareng pip" to come with me
together with "isang" and "mary"
so the four of us went to the convention...

i've met most of my OL friends @ FS which are cosplayers
and it's a pleasure meet'n them!!!

'coz it's my first time...
im kind'a excited and a bit nervous before entering the venue
i think it was held @ the megatrade hall3?
many cosplayers participated and they we're really friendly nad nice
XDDD
(they don't bite)
ROFL
they're also amazing with their costumes!!!
i've took some pics with them too...
whoa!!!

from that very moment...
i felt sooo happy and at the same time envious
i wanted to COSPLAY as well!!!


cosplaying is a fun thing to do!!!
the only thing is that cosplay conventions are held @ manila
OMG!!!
what am i goi'n to do?
im from bulacan and it's very hard for me
'coz i don't have any company if i'll be attending convetions...

yah wanna know why?
'coz isang isn't interested with anime
pip have his own things to do...
and mary...
we're not that close?
i think?!
*sigh*
----------------------

well...'nuff of this reminiscing...
i'm planning to cosplay selphie tilmitt of FF8
good luck!!!
XDDDD

credits: cosplay.ph

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!