Friday, August 1, 2008

NEW LOOK:NEW LIFE


hell'yeah! i've changed my look...
nothing in particular i just wanted to have a new look...
harharhar!!!
many earthlings had noticed my sudden change of look,
well...
that's LIFE
ROFL

what's wrong with my NEW look?
i just wanted to eliminate/get rid of my pesky bangs...
'coz it's really annoying!

i dunno but it started to annoy me!
grrrrrr...
it's all over my pesky face!!!
and i sooo HATE it!

what's wrong with a clean face like this?
Photobucket
hahahahha!!!
LOL

i know!!!
i look like an idiot with a:
LARGE forehead
BIG pale face
THICK cheeks

SO WHAT MAN?!
get a life!!!
im OLD enough to appreciate my paking self!
go mind yarr own stupid business...
don't even dare to mess with me!!!!!!!!
LULZ



so that's it...this would be my look for the rest of the semester
(i think?)
y'all better get used to it!
UNDERSTOOD?
IT'S A PRIORITY ONE!
ROTFLMAO

arigaTHANKS!!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!