Monday, August 11, 2008

i am gaining weight!!!!


*what to blog?what to blog?what to blog?*
*blogging what?blogging what?blogging what?*
*drolls*

im free today...and got nothing to do...
ah yeah! i've fixed my DA and FS..
i've been neglecting my multiply...for no reasons!
*LMAO*

superrrr lazy moi to upload all of my SCHOOL STUPIDITY
pixys and vids..
*ZOMG*

i am craving for lot's of things lately...

and i am dramatically gaining a tremendous amount of weight!!!
(that might sounds sooo exaggerated BUT that's TRUE)

lately i had been indulging myself to a lot of EATING!!!
birthdays here and there!
eating at various fastfood chains and...
eating in between meals!!!
*ROFL*
and that's not very good!
XDDDD

i am craving for:
KFC's hot and spicy chicken!
GREENWHICH's overloaded pizza and strawberry cream 'n frap!
JOLLIBEE's mango ice craze!
BK's strawberry sundae and BBQ burger!
and last but not the least...
PIZZA HUT's bacon 'n cheese pizza..

i am currently craving for them!!!
*salivating*
*ROTFLOL*

weeeee!!!!i think i'm going nuts!!
XDDD
must have them all!!!
before i die here due to extreme gluttony...
kyahahaha!!!
-----------------------
man! i've got to get over this or else i'll be a piggy
*ROFL*
'coz honestly...i DON'T want to be OBESE!!!
XDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!