Wednesday, August 13, 2008

METALFRED'S AGONY


"At what rate of anger can someone have the right to kill someone?"
my metal-friend metalfred asked me that!!!
i was like:
"ZOMG!!!"
how morbid huh?
but in a way...
i also did asked myself...
when can we have the rights to kill someone?
or
will we ever have the rights to kill?
ROFL


hmmmmmmmmmmm..
nuninuninuninuninuninuninuuuuuuu~.
sometimes i also get that feeling of EXTREME HATRED AND ANGER
wherein i even wish'd to kill some STUPID LAME BRAIN!!!
LMAO

but 'coz of this feeling which we call GUILT..
we are bound of not doi'n this kind of cruelty...
'coz of the norms...
ethics,beliefs,morale...etc.
we can't...
yeah!!!
we cant'!

sooo metalfred...don't even dare to think of killing some stupid lame ass!
i mean ever again!!!
no matter how stupid that earthling is
and how stupid that earthling had done to you...

'coz of that...
here's my metal-friend's composition..
he did this using his mobile phone...
weeeeee!!!

METALFRED's composition:
Now the tears that flow from my eyes are like fire from the skies...
As anger fuels my demise I will arise and send forth destruction to those who oppose....
I shall havoc fear and chaos only to suffice my thirst for vengeance and to satisfy my lust for rage....
My heart blackened by my own life and numbed by my own blood....
I am changed by the many sinful offers of this world....
I'm begging, "Can you still help me".
----------------
i can also feel his anger and agony...
*sigh*
i can't even help you bro!!!
...just keep yarr COOL and stay calm...
things will be a-OKAY!!!
XDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!