Monday, August 4, 2008

FREE RICE


hi everyone...
this blog entry is specially made for informing y'all...
my friend @ multiply (pat-pat) posted this site in his blog...
http://www.freerice.com/



You have to play a vocabulary game, and every correct answer, a sponsor company will donate rice to the world food programme.
it's that SIMPLE!!!


PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIME. JUST PLAY FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES A DAY
AND SEE HOW MANY KIDS YOU MIGHT FEED.

once again...
all you have to do is to play the vocabulary game!
the good thing here is that...
you've enjoyed and enhanced yarr vocabulary while helping the needy!!!
and that's sooo GREAT!!!!
-----------------------

KINDLY SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF YARR CONTACTS
@ YM. FRIENDSTER. MEEBO. MYSPACE. MULTIPLY
DEVIANTART. FACE BOOK. BLOGSPOT. ETC.


did i made my self clear?
ROFL
thank you and God bless. :)

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!