Sunday, August 3, 2008

CHIBI: moi

weeeee!!!
*drolls*
presenting...
*drum rolls*
my newest doodle
Photobucket
caption: payong
actually i always doodle with my noodle....
i mean with my friend iban!
LOL

i do random doodles with my photocopies
i just doodle for FUN
and to cut BOREDOM
that's it man!!!

i could doodle for the whole period
i drew things/animals/peoples/aliens
name it:i'll be doodl'n it!!!
fo'real!
(that's why i got very low grades)
sigh

this doodle is actually:
CHIBI ME
oh yes! that's me...

payong is a Filipino word for umbrella.
the truth is that i don't usually use a payong...
not because it's not fashionable
but
because it's bulky inside my bag...
i would rather chose to be
soak'n wet than to bring/use an umbrella
LMAO
i also think that i've already got used to being soak'n wet
(that's why i'm always hav'n this stupid cough)
LULZ
i think there's nothing to be afraid of...
it's just the rain
you'll only be gett'n wet...
so what?

READ THIS PLOX

---------------------------

...and that's why i drew a payong,
as if i'm using one?
ROFL

and yeah!
the 100mega pixels was all MASTER's idea...
i dunno why..
but i just included it for no reason.
kyahahhaha!!!
XDDD

i'll be post'n it to my DA gallery later...
hooray!!!

credits: QUIMPOGI's NOTEBOOK
(yarr the BEST man!!!)

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!