Monday, August 11, 2008

updating:ONE WEEK


updating my blog: WHOLE WEEK!
aug.4 - aug.10
monday: i can't recall?DAMN!!!
tuesday: did we just danced for our activity at literature?
wednesday: ...can't recall?nose bleeding for our PHYSICS? yeah!
thursday: another assignment for our literature...
to dance TI SILAW as our practical exam for midterm exam!
friday: another tiring day for BIO CHEM...
saturday: make up class for BIO CHEM and watched SANGDOSENANG SAPATOS
and yeah!!! we celebrated donnie's BIRTHDAY weee!!!!
sunday: just stayed at home and slept the whole day!argh~

-------------------
weeee...can't believe im soooo busy this week!
i'm kind'a afraid for my midterm examination...
gott'a complete all of my LECTURES and activities...
gott'a have my reviewer fixed!
if ever i'll be reviewing!
kyahahhaha!!
ROFL

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!