Monday, August 25, 2008

moymoy palaboy craze



moymoy palaboy and roadfill...
who's not familiar with that comic duo?
i mean they're frigg'n famous!!!
with over 7million views @ youtube?
and over 17,ooo subscribers (lang naman?)
what can you ask for?
LMAO
i just typed in filipino....
LULZ

yarr right!!! they're superb in doi'n lip synchs...
i even found myself laughing out loud at their stuff...
even browsing every video that they've uploaded!!!
i even stay up late every Friday just to watch their appearance in
BUBBLE GANG
*iyo-tube*

i think i'm having moymoypalaboy and roadfill syndrome...
ZOMG!!!!
help moi!!!!

yeah! i've already signed up at their forums:
http://forums.moymoypalaboyproductions.com/
im just a newbie...
but i'll be active so don't worry mommy!!
XDDDD
be one of palaboy...
sign up as well...
and enjoy the forums
AYT!!!

HERE'S MY FAVE (SO FAR)



No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!