Monday, August 18, 2008

cravings:ANSWERED!


weeeeee!!!
current mood: HAPPY!!!
of course i am!!!
few of my cravings had been answered!!!
did i said few?
hellyeah!!!
'coz i am still craving for more...
XDDDD

this last few days...
I've been gaining weight..
i already blog that one...
but still...
i can't stop myself from eating...

it's as if once i pop'd i can't stop
from eating extensively!!!

last week i always bring different kinds of snack during school hours...
i ate and ate during our class...
i ate after class and at home!!!
ooooh~i LOVE eating!!!

SOME my cravings that had been answered:
kfc's spicy chicken with mushed potato on the side!!!
Photobucket
greenwich overloaded pizza with cheese dip!!!
Photobucket
pizza hut's bacon and cheese pizza!!!
Photobucket

i am still craving for them...
yeah!!!
i am craving for karate kid's ramen
and
my lalab~ JJAMPPONG!!!
XDDDD
-------------------
even though i super love to eat...
honestly...
i dunno how to cook...dishes!
but i can cook instant/processed foods!
here's my messy chocolate pan cake!!!
Photobucket
weeeeeeeeee!!!
messy...yet...yummy!!!



No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!