Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my thoughts....


i am emotionally disturbed!!!
agree?!!!
LMFAO

i am once again...
assigned to...
*drumrolls*
VALSCI~

and what can i say?

demmit!!!
it really hurts on my part...

kyahahaha!!!
yebah!
i am bitter~
so what?!
kiss my ass and die sucker!!!

i have to burst this shit out
or else...
i'll DIE!!!


i am indeed bitter for what had happened!!!

'coz i was the frigg'n one who wrote down are names
to be assigned at MALINTA NAT'L HIGH SCHOOL
but i was the one who was not assigned there!!!
i mean...
"HELLO?! ARE YOU KIDD'N ME OR WHAT?
IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT FUNNY!!!"

i hate it
i hate it
i soooooo damn hate it!!!!


why is this happening to me?!
i really wanted to have my observations
at MALINTA NAT'L HIGH SCHOOL(for a change)
but demmit!!!
i was AGAIN assigned to VALSCI...
even though i've strongly disagreed to that idea...
grrrrrrrr~
why oh why!!!
why can't my professor understand me!!!

i'm NOT saying that i don't like it there...
i just DON'T feel the vibes~vibrations?...
if you know what i mean...
j:k

but what can i do...
yeah right...
accept the fact that i am once again assigned there...
i have to do my job
and be obedient enough to observe there...
*sigh*

aja patatas nikki!!!
gambatte gambatte gambatte!!!
it's yarr frigg'n damn f*ck'n fate~

why am i soooo UNLUCKY?!
i hate it...

*sob*

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!