Wednesday, November 19, 2008

updating my accnts.

UPDATING!!!
yes i've been out for a while...
what's up world?
XDDDD

recall...
my last blog entry is about FS stupid services...
what the hell?
it's already NOVEMBER 19?!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
ALL THANKS TO SMART BRO'S DISCONNECTION
DAMN-NESS!!!

well MONDAY...
MONDAY was a great day!!!
me and my girls hang out!
that was really FUN
though~
my akai ito got really MAD at me
'coz im such a biatch!!!
i'm a badass yellow alien!!!
i'm super duper sorry akai ito
don't leave me PLOX
HUH!!!!

well... let's not talk about it
'coz we're a-OKAY na!!!!
as-in!!!

i think there's no more updates...
i hate my subjects
they're all exhausting...
it's killing me BIG TIME
huhuhuhuhu~

im sooo GLAD to be back!
*hugs*

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!