Wednesday, November 5, 2008

joo are moi AKAI ITO

have you recalled?
i've once called you my AKAI ITO...
indeed you are...

honestly i don't believe in such things...
though...
i still hope.

actually, i avoid using such term...
until you came...
i just wish that you're the one...
my akai ito.Align Center
akai ito... soul mate...
do they really exist?
it's kind'a hard for me to believe in such myths...
though, there's no harm in believing!

Akai ito..it was said as the RED STRING OF FATE...
do you believe in fate?
do you believe in destiny?

-belief originating from Chinese legend. According to this myth, the gods tie an invisible red string around the ankles of men and women who are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other. According to Chinese legend, the deity in charge of "the red thread" is believed to be Yuelaothe old lunar matchmaker god who is also in charge of marriages.

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle,
but it will never break."
- an ancient Chinese belief

The two people connected by the red thread are said to be destined lovers, regardless of time, place or circumstances. It is said that this magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break. This myth is similar to the Western concept of soulmates or a twin flame.
The legend has since also become a popular myth in Japanese culture and other East Asian cultures.

you are my soulmate..
i dunno how far we'll go...
but one thing is for sure...
i'll do anything to keep you~my AKAI ITO.

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!