Friday, November 7, 2008

missing the 90's rockscene

got nothing to do as usual...
so i opened the pc...
hmmmn i was browsing the net...
fs/multiply/photoblog/blogscene etc.

then, i opened the speaker...
i seldom do that for i wanted a quiet surrounding...
though...i still opened it
kyahahaha!!!

i started browsing for wolfgang and the youth's songs...
wahahaha!!!
i miss'd those bands fo'real!!!
i can still recall my elementary days...
*giggles*

super hot talaga ni basti right?
*right and left pa!!!*
o sige pati na rin si dong abay...
XDDDD

so ended up sound tripp'n the whole day!!
hmmmn~
i was just wondering where are those great bands na ba?
i miss the 90's rock scene...
compared today...
the music industry today is really healthy...
a lot of bands here and there...
BUT they're not at great compared to the 90's...
sob
papogi bands nga daw eh~
nakakmiss tuloy...

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!