Saturday, November 1, 2008

uber love FOOD~dunno how to COOK


food food food

i soooo love 'em
i love to eat...
who doesn't?
kyahahahahhaha!!!
XDDDD

but..
i dunno how to!
that's why i envy those who are good with it.
i think they're very blessed!

yeah...there are tutorials here at the net
though...
i'm a self-proclaimed slow learner.
hell-yeah!!!

i thing it's very laborous and
a very tiring work to do
though
i love to watch cooking shows.

i'm an avid ka-toque fan
shhhhhhh~
kyahahhahaha!!!
funny huh?
YEAH!!!!
i'm a FAN!!!
i make it a point to watch their show @ QTV11
shhhhhhhhh~

nah...
i just enjoy their show...
'coz they're like uber good friends,
enjoying their thang together...

i also love chef Rob's show at the same network
for me....
guys who know how to cook
are uber~ HOT
i fancy them....
kyahahahaha!!!
i dunno...
but they look so damn cool while cooking...

ohhhhhh~
envious moi
XDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!