Monday, December 29, 2008

random-ness galore


i miss blogg'n
weeeeeeeeeee~
it's so nice to blog
uhmmmmn~

whooooa here it comes again
my random thoughts
shuuuu~
get away from me

*ROFL*

+FIRST ROUND+

okay here's the deal...
why are there these so called
crossroads?
not the literal crossroads or intersection of roads!!!
what i mean is that...

"why does a certain creature have to pass our lives?"

does destiny really exists?
and if so...
what's its difference from coincidence and accidents?


kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah~
get off of my mind
you silly thought!!!!

so back to the topic...
huh?!!!
do we have any topic here?
it's random~
*ROFLOL*

i used to believe in destiny...
but as time goes by,
i've realized that there are no such thing as destiny.
there are also no such things as coincident and accidents
for the fact that everything and anything in this life has its own purpose.
everything and anything happens for a reason...
~and that particular reason...i dunno!
and it's making me crazy!!!


+SECOND ROUND+

i have so many "WHAT IFs in life"

what if i didn't do this?
what if i did that?
what if i tried this?
what if i did not?

and i've found out that i must not let opportunity pass me by
to avoid these what ifs...
live life to the fullest indeed~

"opportunity knocks once"
-but...do we have to take all these opportunities in life?
what if it'll cause us harm?
(ZOMG!!! i'm back with my what ifs...AGAIN!)
LMAO
well..i just have to avoid having these what ifs 'coz they're not healthy at all...
they somewhat makes me regretful of something!
demmit!!!


+THIRD ROUND+

"why do people cry?"
is it healthy?
is it bad?

what is being expressed when we cry?

well...i admit that im'ma cry baby!!!
"madali akong umiyak"

whenever i watch a drama flick~i cry
whenever i get teased~ i cry
whenever i get hurt~ i cry
whenever i get scolded~ i cry
etc. etc. etc.

and i'm super used to it...
but sometimes it makes me wonder why am i such a cry baby...
sometimes...i don't even know why am i crying...
it's weird~i know.

my mum once told me to stop crying...
i replied by saying: "how can i?i can't! it keeps on flowing outt'a my eyes..."
*sigh*
it seems that i can't control my feelings..
am i emotional?
i dunno~
and i don't want to...

i want to stop crying...
but i can't.

"ayoko nang umiyak...pagod na ako sa kakaiyak...kung may isang pool siguro napuno ko na...mula bata hanggang nagyon lagi na lang akong umiiyak...maga na mata ko masakit na puso ko...ayoko na!"

so i was like thinking why do people cry?
i still don't know the answer...
maybe...that's just he way it is....
and i have to live with it...

yays!!!!
i'm frigg'n starving!!!
i'll be eating na...
whoaaaa~
these random thoughts are making me hungry like hell
hahahaha

funny...

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!