Monday, December 29, 2008

nikki's homeworks



i'm currently OL in my yahoo messenger
BUT as usual...
i'm in invi mode...
(im'ma ninja)

offline messages...
uhhh~right!
seems that no one misses me there...
LMAO

ow before i forgot
happy new year everyone!!!


this past few days...
i've been sleeping as hell!!!
for i got nothing to do~

i miss sleeping...
sigh

it's one of the few things that makes me happy

ow just when i thought i could enjoy my vacation
here comes our homework!
*evil evil evil*

we are required to do a CRITICAL ANALYSIS
of this 2short stories that JOSE GARCIA VILLA wrote...
the fence
and
footnote to youth

i haven't started on it yet thou~
for i don't have the copies for hell's sake!!!
i can't find the whole story here in the net...
and it's driving me nuts!

~and i'm still super damn lazy to find one anyway.

i've managed to research about our assignment in ethics:
NAPKIN FOLDING
wholla!!! are we HRM students or what?
but it's fine thou~

BAD NEWS is that i'm super lazy once again...
to uhmmmn~ memorize those rights of a TEACHER
*i hope that's correct*
XDDD
i'm like super lame in memorization...
it's piss'n me off!!!

are there anymore assignments?
i think that'll be it.

i got to somehow manage my time
and maximize my study time
(if i have that so called study time)
XDDD

ta'ta!!!
bye for now lovers!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!