Monday, December 29, 2008

my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION


MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION


har har...sounds funny huh?
well...everybody does this kind of shit right?
and it's timely...
so why can't i?

ROFL

NOTE: [the list is RANDOM...for i am a RANDOM alien]

here it is:

1. Lessen the amount of my food intake.
(ow holy cow...help me to do so...)

2. Be a nice girl...would smile even once in a while.

3. Stop eating/drinking these so called "makasalanang foods and drinks".
(and i hope so...)

4. Stop being such a lazy ass. Avoid absences
(can i?)

5. Be punctual you lazy alien!!!

6. Review, research, read...do yarr homeworks and school stuffs.
(i really have to do this one)

7. Be courteous....Use po and opo.
(okay po!)

8. Save...nikki save... same money!!! don't be such a dumbass...
be wise with spending yarr money...
(owww~goodluck!)

9. Be tidy... learn to clean yarr house...have initiative...learn how to cook!

10. improve yarr self, love others, love him,love ayrr family, love yarr friends....
love yarr self

"IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE"

"change is healthy as long as you change for the better"

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!