Wednesday, March 11, 2009

jealousy

"jealousy is the pain which man feels from
the apprehension that he is NOT equally beloved by the person whom he
entirely loves."

wow watt'a quote!!!
but that's true...

i've never felt this way before...
am i jealous or what?

but that's true...
i'm afraid~
afraid of this feeling...
the feeling of being cheated and neglected
that's why i trust no one...

demmit
but now i'm experiencing it!
and trust me...
it burns!!!
XDDD

hahahaha
i'm talking nonsense again
i hate it!!!


grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
im uber jealous that i wished him dead meat!!!
am i bad?
am i bad?
rawr!!!

now that i've experienced this fck'n feeling
i'll never trust him ever again!!!
i swearrr~uuuuuu

i hate you!!!
how dare you!!!
how dare you....?

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!