Tuesday, April 7, 2009

B.E Fashion Show


still updating
and i still got a load of stories to tell
demmit
it's already april!!
yebbah!!!
XD

this post is all about our fashion show in ETHICS
a collaboration with the English major students :]

it was called B.E collection
B= biosci
and
E= english

hehehehe
moving on~

so it was held last March 26 2009
and it was absolutely a blast!!!
fun-fun-fun

there was 3 categories such as:
summer-sports-casual and formal wear
and i was assigned in the formal wear
so obviously i'll be in a long dress or the like:]

many thanks to ate abegail for the dress:]
to iban for the chuva
to je_lo for the hair
to chepz for the make up
and
etc. etc.


and this is what i looked like:

Photobucket

this is the before:

Photobucket

well me and my partner that night:]

Photobucket

and to top it all up
it was a success:]

Photobucket

we love it!:]

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!