Sunday, January 11, 2009

school work~ sigh


im back...
updates are:

i am currently working for my critical analysis about stem cells and cancer...
and it's driving me nuts...

sob

i need some HELP here
the terms from my copy are really hard to understand
i have to open pa my net connections
so that i can browse the google for help...

as a part of my new year's resolution
i have to be a diligent and industrious student
so here i am...
doing my part!


study hard nikki the nerd!

well actually im pretty disappointed with the result of my genetics' long quiz...
demmit i got a score of 39 out of 100
huhuhuhuhu
i feel soooooo frigg'n DUMB!
im such an IDIOT...
i know...it hurts

i have to work on my own
'coz i don't have anyone to help me
demmit...
pag ganitong trabaho kanya-kanya talaga eh no?
potah!!!
naiinis ako!!!
pati ba anman IKAW
di mo ko matulungan!!!

*nikki childish*

sorry for that...
ehem ehem
XDDD

huh...
well...back to work

ciao

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!