Friday, October 31, 2008

happy haloween


weeee it's haloween
happy haloween minna san!!!
*waves*
happy birthday mitch
love it!!!

i woke up real early for no reason...
it's my UNlucky day indeed!!!

i just uploaded some pics from our swimming
then one of my classmates text'd me saying:
"punta kayo here sa schoo!!!now na half day lang ang school!"
hell-yeah with matching exclamation point!
XDDD
so i rushed off to school!

i was very much relieved to know my grade in biochem
wooooooot!!!
i love it~ 1.75
XDDDD

i was able to apply for the dean's lister
c'mon!!!

but i didn't even had a chance to see toooot
so i decided to meet my mum
so i waited for about 30mins to know that she's already at the mall
so to compensate for everything...
she treat me at pizza hut~moi fave
bad thing is that my tummy hurt for i have eaten soooo much
i hate it!!!!

i am so damn exhausted
i believed we've already walked 10,000miles inside that mall
we bought toot tooot tooot
i mean SHE bought sooo much
i hate it!!!

well...
that'll be my haloween...
toot and i had a fight
though it's normal
and i can bear with it
im strong!!!

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!