Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my pet/friend:IBAN

hai hai minna san!!!
i am blogging again...
this goes to my very good friend:
IBAN...
i dunno when or where i had met/know him
*memory gap strikes again*
ROTFLOL
one thing is clear...
i had known/met him...
and it's such a pleasure to have a very nice/loyal and cool friend like him.
*cheers*
Photobucket
honestly...he is very diverse compared to my other friends...
for he is just soooo HIM.
i dunno how to explain this but...
we really get along well!!!
we might not always have a great talk...but we're good!
thare may be bad times...
but there are also good times!!!
he's reliable even though he's not that showy,
i believe he does have many dreams...
don't be afraid to dream...
and reach for them...
(that might sound korni...but that's TRUE)

weeeeeee!!!
many thanks PARENG IBAN...for all the things that you've done...
(whatever that is...)
hahaha!!!
sorry PARENG IBAn...if at times i offend'd you...
and if at times...im sooo childish!
even more childish THAN you!
LOL
(i didn't mean it!promise!)
hahahaha!!!

we may NOT be bestfriends...
you might not also consider me as a friend XD
but i would always cherish the moments i've shared with you pare!
korni me strikes again!
XDDDDD

No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!