Thursday, July 31, 2008

dancing disaster: NIKKIKOMIKKI

i am currently confused and feel'n down today...
i know...that i don't have any talent...
i also know what is singing/acting/dancing...
BUT!!!
i dunno how to...
i just can't.

'coz it's thursday,obviously we would be hav'n our literature class.
we all knew that we're about to have an activity...
and it's all about DANCING~
WTH?!
of all the activities!
WHY dancing?
why oh why?!!!
i just can't take it!

i can neva'h imagine my self dancing in front of the crowd!
i just can't...
i was like OMG!!!
i can't!

FIRST ROUND
our prof ask'd us to interpret the song..
*i dunno the title of that frigg'n song*
all i knew is that...
I DON'T WANNA DANCE
'coz
I CAN'T DANCE
plus
I'LL just LOOK LIKE AN IDIOTIC DANCER
LULZ
(that's why i remain'd put and still)
random thoughts are floating inside of my mind.
i just want this very moment to fade...
ROTFLOL

SECOND ROUND
we're about to dance with the group with our own emotion
BUT!
we would be graded individually.
our said emotion must be:
HAPPY
i thought i would be able to dance...
'coz it's by group...
but still...
I FAILED!!!!
(i just stand there...while laughing at my other classmates)
im such a SUCKA'H!!!!
i suck'd BIGTIME!!!

THIRD ROUND
we were group'd again...
and luckily i was group'd with madame jeung!
(referring to: J-ROOM)
and at long last!
i did something right for the first time of my DANCING CAREER!
i dance'd with them...
and in that very moment,i felt really happy!!!
i felt good...
honestly!!!
NOTE
whew!before i forgot...
we have this homework where in we must interpret the given song...
my group mates are: Pete and Jeffrey
i was like OMG (for the second time around)
WOW dream team!!!
the song that was assigned to us was
UNBREAK MY HEART
WTH?!
how in the world can we ever manage to have our own step for that said song?
i just can't imagine it man!!!
we were soooooooooooooo damn mess'd up!

S.O.S
need HELP plox!!!
help us!!!
ROTFLOL


------------------------
after all of the things that i've said, thought and done...
it was all over!
the activity was all over man!
get a life!!!
LOL



i've fully recover'd
i had recorded all of my classmates' performances with my cam/cp...
but, i didn't recorde'd my own performance...
'coz i know it would only be a disaster!
arghhhhhhh~
anyways...
life must go on...
past is past...
so long and goodbye unhappy memories!!!
XDDDDDDDDDD



No comments:

+me myself and i+

+me myself and i+
colors...it's colours!!!